On the territory of historical complex “Neolithic Village”:
- you can see: - Neolithic House - 6000 - 4000 B.C.
- A pile house of Chalcolithic - 4000-3000 B.C.
- A museum with a large collection of Thracian golden and silver treasures, weapons, ceramics, coins
- A restoration of the mural from the Alexandrovska tomb.
What you can experience:
- A variety of delicious food, prepared from special recipes in the restaurant Zelas
- You can take pictures dressed up in antique clothing, armor and weapons - To make photos with wax figures
- A walk with a cart;
In our website you will find interesting and useful information on:
- Bulgarian Thracian and ancient history;
- treasures of Bulgaria and its cultural heritage;
*** Public transport near Neofit Rilski
- Bus trips from Varna to Belogradets – every day at 07:00 and 14:30
- Check out Belogradets to Varna every day at 08:30 and 16:30/in Neofit Rilski at 09:15 and 17:15